Monday, July 7, 2014

...show notes....

 "Relax, Cowboy"

It's time for Amador County fair entries again and I am entering five paintings this year. 
This cowboy is going :) My camera discovered him at last year's fair
...no, ladies, I do not know him. 
It is a lot of fun to show in our local fair. I know many of the artists and enjoy seeing what everyone has entered. Our county has done such an excellent job of preserving that small country fair feeling.
Two of my most recent paintings "Sunlit Vines and "Jackson Butte" will not be in the fair this year. They have the honor of hanging in the 
Haggin Museum in Stockton for the National Show there. I will post more information about that soon.
I'm so excited to see that show!!

For now, I am working to finish three paintings before the fair. Yes, I can do that.

...feeling special ;)

1 comment: